It's been awhile since I've last posted, and so I thought it was about time. Since my last blog post, here are some of the notable things we've accomplished on the Lloyd Alexander documentary:
- We finished filming interviews, wrapping up with Mike Tunnell's interview on August 6th.
- Finished writing the script and narration.
- Recorded the narration with Rick Macy.
- Started the editing (using Premiere Pro CS6)
- Finished the final cuts
- Got the final cuts to the music composer, Stephen Voorhees.
- Did a spotting session for the music with Stephen Voorhees.
- Started audio clean-up, color corrections, and other visual touch-ups.
- And I happened to make a cameo appearance in NBC's Rock Center special about Mormons.
Needless to say, it's been a busy time. However, I am very excited about the progress that we are making. We are right on schedule to meet our October 18th deadline for the premiere. We are currently planning and scheduling various events in conjunction with the film premiere, so stay tuned.
Oh, I also wanted to post one of my favorite pictures of Lloyd that, sadly, did not make it into the film. Here's a photo of a young Lloyd Alexander tickling the ivories. Enjoy!