Saturday, March 26, 2016

Ann Durell Speaks About Prydain

I realize that the vast majority of people that visit my blog are fans of Lloyd Alexander, and have already seen this video. However, I wanted to post this video that I made a few years ago that gives a hint of what the Prydain books are like.

In this video, Ann Durell McCrory, who is the editor of Lloyd Alexander's Chronicles of Prydain talks a little about how the books originally came about.

I originally created this video as a "sneak peek" to help advertise for the documentary while it was still being made. However, I'm reposting it now in light of the recent announcement that Disney is developing the Prydain books into a film, this may give a little more insight into what Prydain is all about.

I hope you enjoy this short video. Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments, here, or on the YouTube page.


No comments:

Post a Comment